Stratos Card - [Review]
Yet another smart card has found its way onto the market. While the Stratos doesn't have a screen, it has a few other differentiating features that may separate it from the others. Namely, the fact that it boasts track 1 and track 2 data which means near universal compatibility compared to others such as coin, which have a slightly more limited market.
- Slim as actual credit card.
- No need to charge.
- Track 1 and track 2 data
- Backwards compatibility with existing merchant hardware. No NFC required.
- Must purchase new card when battery dies.
- Still some merchants not compatible.
- Possibility to get damaged in wallet