Jawbone UP3 - [Review]
After much delay, the UP3 is finally released. Jawbone seems to have had issues waterproofing the device, so while it originally was promised to be submergible and capable of going swimming, now it is merely splash proof. While that isn't a deal breaker (you can still shower with it), there are some limiting factors.
The UP app on the other side, is a very promising platform and is almost the best feature about the UP.
- Lighter & slimmer than previous generation
- The most advanced sensors in a wearable
- Sleep, activity, weight, mood, and food tracking
- Prolific 3rd party integrations
- Auto switch modes (New firmware)
- Many features not yet active
- No activity heart rate tracking
- No screen
- Finicky clasp